Om - Mushrooms Master Blend 80 vcaps
A powerful master blend for vibrant health.
Supercharge your daily health with Om's unique Mushroom Master Blend. A curated blend from our master mycologist with 10 species of certified organic mushroom powder. Our whole food mushroom powder contains a full spectrum of naturally occurring active compounds. To our exclusive Master Blend, we add our proprietary organic Reishi whole food extract standardized to 35% Beta Glucans, plus 3 organic botanical adaptogens -- Ginkgo biloba for brain health, Holy Basil for antioxidants and anti-inflammation, and Astragalus for immune health and energy support.
The Mushrooms Inside:
- Agaricus Blazei - This tropical species is native to Brazil and is known for its high content of polysaccharide compounds. Agaricus blazei is also known for its effects on triglycerides and cholesterol management.
- Antrodia - Native to Taiwan, Antrodia has an abundance of research related to its liver protective and immunity-enhancing qualities.
- Chaga - Often referred to as the "king of medicinal mushrooms", Chaga has been used extensively by Traditional Healers in North America, Europe and Asia for centuries. Chaga contains a complex array of bioactive compounds with significant antioxidant and immunity-supporting activities.
- Cordyceps - Improves vitality and endurance naturally by supporting respiration, oxygen delivery and ATP synthesis. Cordyceps supports aerobic endurance in athletes and research related to general vitality in senior populations gives this mushroom species broad appeal. Cordyceps is also known for its ability to increase circulation and enhance male sexual performance.
- King Trumpet - High levels of the antioxidant L-Ergothioneine, a naturally occurring antioxidant amino acid is found in both the mycelium and fruit bodies of King Trumpet. L-Ergothioneine is the only antioxidant that has been found to have its own cellular transport mechanism. King Trumpet also has been researched for its positive effects on cholesterol management and bone health.
- Lion's Mane - Reported in many studies to stimulate the synthesis of Nerve Growth Factor (NGF), a protein that promotes the growth and normal function of nerve cells. NGF is important for cognitive and neurological health.
- Maitake - Maitake contains an array of 1,3/1,6 beta-glucan compounds that have a positive impact on immune function. Maitake has also been shown to help support healthy blood-sugar levels and reduce insulin resistance.
- Reishi - Revered in Traditional Medicine as the "Mushroom of Immortality", Reishi has a variety of attributes. Reishi acts as an immune potentiator and immune modulator - helping to balance and down regulate an overactive immune system. Reishi has also been studied for its cardiovascular health benefits. Considered a "superior adaptogen", Reishi assists in adapting to mental and physical stressors.
- Shiitake - Shiitake is an excellent culinary mushroom species with significant therapeutic properties that include liver, cardiovascular and immune support. New research on the properties of active ingredients in Shiitake has expanded the use of this mushroom to include applications ranging from oral health products to detoxification support.
- Turkey Tail - One of the most researched of all medicinal mushrooms for its powerful polysaccharides. The beta glucans and other nutrients found in Turkey Tail support immune health.